All Geared Up – Fancy Fold
This card was stamped by Jennie Thompson – Ind. Stampin’ Up! Demo from FL, USA. I will share with you the details of the project so that you can CASE it as well. Doing demo swaps is a great way to collect samples, and learn how to put different types of card together. I hope you enjoy the card project.
Materials & Measures
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock Base – 4 1/4 x 9 1/2 (scored at 5 1/2)
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock – 1 1/4 x 8 1/2 (scored at 2 1/8 and 6 1/8)
- Coastal Cabana – 3 3/4 x 4
- Coastal Cabana – 4 x 5 1/4 – center panel
- Coastal Cabana – 2 x 1 1/8 – Qty 2
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – stamp car and trim with thinlits
- Silver Foil – 4 x 4 – die cut gear thinlit, attach with liquid glue
2 – Tips & Tricks
- Start by cutting and preparing all your cardstock pieces.
- Then stamp all the pieces.
- Attach the 1 1/4 x 8 1/2 cardstock strip to the bottom and back of the center panel of the card. Then attach the center panel to the card.
- Add the remainder of the pieces of the card and send!
If you are shopping online, and your order is under $150, please use the host code. As a thank you, I will send you a hand-stamped card! Plus you will be invited to join my Exclusive Customer Group on Facebook! & have access to all my shared tutorials.
Current Online Host Code
If your order is greater than $150, omit the code, and enjoy your Stampin Reward Dollars. ALL shoppers are entered in the end of the month drawing.
Quick List of Products used in this project:
Shop with me, Stamp with me, or simply Share with me.
Did you enjoy today’s article on the blog? Would you like treat your creative self to more stampin’ projects I share? Be sure to subscribe on the home page of the website. Each time I post an article… you will get an email directly delivered to you.