You too can be a Very Important Person to me.
How do you become a VIP with Susan at Pumpkin Hill Stampers?
Well, it really is very simple. Stamp with Me, Share with Me, and Shop for Stampin’ Up! Products with Me! Do any of these three things and you are Very Important to me. I love what I do, and I love sharing it too. Share it with me, and there are perks to be had. Be a VIP!
Exclusive Tutorial Access
- When you stamp with me or shop with me you earn yourself a 6 month window of Tutorial Access. This comes by having an active subscription to the my Weekly VIP Show & Tell News.
- Each Tuesday I will send you an email that will include the Video Tutorials shared the previous week, and the links to the PDF Tutorials.
- You can then download, save and print those tutorials for use at a later date.
- When you stamp with me, share with me, or shop with me you become a card candy participant.
- Each month I send a special product sampler to everyone who participated in my stamping journey the month before.
- All the details for this portion of the VIP program can be found here.
Monthly Drawing for FREE Shipping
Learn how you can earn a spot in my drawing. Purchases do earn you a spot, but there are ways to earn spots that don’t require you to spend a dime, just a little bit of time!
- When you stamp with me or shop with me you earn yourself a 6 month window to the VIP Pumpkin Patch Perks.
- This same 6 month window qualifies you for the receiving the next edition of Stampin’ Up! catalogs to be mailed to you from me for free.
- So if you shop with me for Stampin’ Up! product or attend a workshop or class with me, you will be on FREE Catalog recipient list for 6 months.
- After that time frame, I will ask you if you would like to receive the next catalog. If you do, then I will ask that you send me $10 to cover the cost of the book and postage.
- In return, you will receive a $10 gift certificate you can use with me on your next purchase. It will have a 6 month expiration date on it as well.
- But in the end, it works out that your catalog was free if you use your gift certificate & a purchase would qualify for the next catalog mailer for free.