From the Archives…
Live, Laugh, Love with Beautiful You Stamp Set
Original Crafted Dated: March 2017
Here we have a easy Z- fold card. Simply score the front panel of the card base at 2 1/8 inches and fold it back. Then we add a focal point to the front and frame it out with cardstock to make a secondary front of the card.
Beautiful You Stamp Set
This stamp set Beautiful You is still available as a current set in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. So pick your favorite DSP and coordinating color, or stamp a couple of coordinating panels to use for the card base, and you can easily CASE this project.
This was a video tutorial I did for my customers in 2017. I am sharing it here with you today. I hope you enjoy the demonstration.
Live, Love, Laugh with Beautiful You Show & Tell Video Tutorial
Materials & Measures for this Project:
- Emerald Envy Cardstock – 5 ½ x 8 ½ (score at 4 ¼ & 2 ⅛ )
- Moroccan DSP – ¾ x 5 ¼ and 1 ⅞ x 5 ¼
- Dapper Denim Cardstock – 3 ⅝ x 3 ⅝
- Watercolor Paper – 3 ½ x 3 ½
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 3 x 3 (inside)
- Very Vanilla Envelope
Tips & Techniques for this Project:
- Stamp with a Water-coloring safe ink. I used Archival Black Ink in 2017, now you could use Staz-on Ink.
- Watercolor Pencils Used from Collection were Pacific Point and Bermuda Bay
- Lightly Spritz the Watercolor paper before coloring.
- For the inside smudge effect, spritz the stamp and apply color, then stamp to cardstock.
Shop with me, Stamp with me, or simply Share with me.
Quick List of Products
From the Archives Series…
I hope you find some inspiration in today’s project. If you want to learn more about my Archives Series link here to the index. You can find other projects there as well.
Did you enjoy today’s article on the blog? Would you like treat your creative self to more stampin’ projects I share? Be sure to subscribe on the home page of the website. Each time I post an article… you will get an email directly delivered to you.