By The Dock Shared Swap Card
It seems like it is all about INK this week here on the blog. So today, I have this sample that came to me in a swap. Sharon Scalzi crafted and swapped this by mail with one of my upline demo groups. I find swapping with other demos very exciting. You never know what you will receive, and sometimes what they share can be very inspiring. Best of all, you get the sample card in your own hands to explore and examine.
If you have ever considered signing up as a Stampin’ Up! demo, this month we are running a fantastic Recruiting Promo – June 2020. Not only do you initially get a $125 Shopping Spree for only $99 (plus tax), but you also get to add on a bonus bundle! The bonus bundle can be a Stamp Set & Paper Punch or a Stamp Set & Die Set Combo. And the whole order comes with FREE SHIPPING! I have to say I am a little jealous about all the extra perks, but you should definitely take advantage of the offer. I have the link for all the information at the bottom of this post. If you have any questions, please reach out to me.
This set was introduced in the Spring Catalog, but has been added to our Annual Catalog, so you can order it for your collection as well.
By the Dock Swap Details
Here are the instructions that were shared by Sharon.
- Stamp the scene in Early Espresso ink on Whisper White cardstock.
- Use the Stamparatus if you are stamping more than one!
- Color the scene images as follows with the BLENDS.
- DOCK – Dark and Light Crumb Cake
- ROPE on BOAT – Ivory
- BOAT – Dark and Light Soft Suede
- GRASS & PLANTS – Dark and Light Old Olive
- WATER – Dark and Light Pool Party
- SEAGULLS BEAK – Dark Pumpkin Pie
- Attach Whisper White panel after coloring to the other layers of the card.
- Very Vanilla Card Base
- Early Espresso Mat 1
- Old Olive Mat 2
- Pool Party Mat 3
Quick List of Products:
If you are shopping online, and your order is under $150, please use the host code. As a thank you, I will send you a hand-stamped card! Plus you will be invited to join my Exclusive Customer Group on Facebook! & have access to all my shared tutorials.