: a 5 card project class, designed bi-monthly, featuring one Product Suite.
Find out about my Card Class of the Month project. Every other month, I select a product suite offered by Stampin’ Up! to feature on the blog. I focus all my video projects, the VIP Card Candy Challenge, and usually the Catalog Highlights around the same suite.
Current Card Class of the Month
How Do You Get the Card Class of the Month?
Card Class Stamp Together
If you would like to host a Stamp Together Event, please contact me directly at email@example.com email address. We can chat about scheduling a time. We can stamp in my home workshop, or I am happy to bring the class to you.
- Cost per card $5.00 – all materials & tools supplied during event.
- I have a 5 card minimum for each attendee.
- You can pre-select the cards you would like to make, and you can make multiples of any card offered; if supplies are available.
- Receive by direct email the PDF Tutorial Links so you can download, save and print. Each Tutorial has the Video Tutorial Link included as well.
Purchase the Card Class by Mail
Cards by Mail is a great option, if you already have the products being featured. The Card kits will include the cardstock, designer series paper, and embellishments – all pre-cut for easy crafting. No stamped images are included. You must supply your own ink, adhesive, and tools.
- Cost per Class By Mail $25.00 (Priority US Mail with tracking).
- You will receive 1 each of the card designs.
- You will need to review the Product List for the class and determine what you need to order to complete the projects.
- Want additional cards? You can add multiples of any single card design for an additional $4.00 each.
- Receive by direct email the PDF Tutorial Link so you can download, save and print. Each Tutorial has the Video Tutorial Link included.
- Email me Direct at firstname.lastname@example.org to order.
- Pay by check or by PayPal Invoice, once paid – packet will usually ship within 2 weeks.
- Substitution of Product – I will do my very best to include all materials as designed. At times, it may be necessary to substitute an item with a similar selection.
Ready to Prepare Your Own Kits?
Are you feeling confident? Great, I’m proud of you. Just follow the tutorial instructions and you can do the prep work for the card kits yourself. Review the tutorials, gather the supplies, prep the components & stamp your cards.
You will need to refer to each tutorial to determine the products used, and if you need to order any or find suitable substitutes you already own.
My VIP customers…
I share the direct PDF tutorial links with you each week following their release. You will find them in the Tuesday Show & Tell Newsletter, delivered direct to your email inbox.
I know you like it all in one easy place to access the tutorials. I will email a complete index of the Class of the Month, with the PDF links and associated photos for easy access. This will follow the final publishing of the projects.
Not a VIP…
If you are not currently a VIP with me here at Pumpkin Hill Stampers, you will need to purchase the PDF tutorials from the Tutorial Library. You can search by reviewing the photos or type in a stamp set name. Most tutorials are $2.
Have questions and need to contact me?
Email Me at email@example.com