Dandelion Wishes for #MCC14
So we have been working with paper piecing all week long with our shared projects. Today, I am showcasing a catalog project featuring the Dandelion Wishes Stamp Set. It fits right into our use of multiple strips of patterned paper to create our focal point.
Catalog Project Details – Dandelion Wishes for #MCC14
You can see how the challenge for this week #MCC14 fits this project. You can go back and few the other four projects by starting on the Monday post.
Tips & Technique Tricks:
- This card uses 6 strips of patterned paper and colored cardstock.
- The design team instructions tell me that they lined them up and adhered them to a 3 x 3 1/4 inch of Whisper White card stock.
- The strips in this photo are 3 x 1/2 inch pieces.
- This card was built on a Note Card base. (3 1/2 x 5) inches when folded.
- There is a layered panel, embossed with the Greenery embossing folder. It measures 3 1/4 x 4 3/4.
Quick List of Products:
If you are shopping online, and your order is under $150, please use the host code. As a thank you, I will send you a hand-stamped card! Plus you will be invited to join my Exclusive Customer Group on Facebook! & have access to all my shared tutorials.
Current Online Host Code
Want to see all the #MCC14 projects shared this week. Visit the August Mystery CASE Page.
Would like access to the Catalog Project Notes too?
As a demo I have access to the full catalog of projects. The Design Team puts together a project document for all the catalog projects. This way I can easily get clues and product lists for how catalog projects are put together. You are invited and welcome to join my team – The Stampin’ Show & Tell Paper Crafter’s. I would be happy to share all the perks of being a demo with you.