& you can be a demo too!
Ever wonder what were the deciding factors in me becoming a demonstrator?
Today I am going to share WHY I became a demonstrator for Stampin’ Up! I never really intended on doing classes or workshops, but I was certainly making enough cards for my own use, and placing large orders. So, it was a good deal for me to sign up!
Reason 1 – Color Matched Products!
At the very first hostess party I attended, I fell in love with the idea that all the colored items coordinated and die matched across the product line. So cardstock, ink, ribbon, and printed designer series paper – would all match, all the time. Real Red is always Real Red!
Reason 2 – The Discount!
Stampin’ Up! offers us a minimum savings of 20%. So when I order direct for myself, I get an instant savings of at least 20%. This can be greater if you have higher sales levels and if you recruit other crafters to be demonstrators too.
Now when I signed up I lived in Oregon State – NO SALES TAX! So I really did save 20%. Or at least 10% since we still have to pay shipping. Now in NY State, I have an 8% sales tax and 10% shipping, but at least I have that discount to cover those fees. In the end, I am still saving money by placing my own orders!
Reason 3 – Joy of making hand-crafted cards!
I have always loved to color and craft gifts for my family and friends. I really enjoy making hand-crafted cards! So of course, I loved Stampin’ Up! from the very beginning of my introduction.
I have always preferred to make a handmade gift, be it cookies or sweet bread or just a card for someone I planned to give something too. A little piece of me shared with them in each gift.
Each time I give a card to someone else, I hope they recognize that I gave them and the card my attention, my thoughts, and my love.
Why should you consider joining me & becoming a demonstrator for Stampin’ Up!?
Whether you want to earn a little cash or just save a little when you do shop, Stampin’ Up! is for everyone. You can sign up, get your started kit. And if you don’t meet the sales exceptions after 6 months, no problem and no penalty! REALLY. So no risk, just lots of potential fun, savings and a creative outlet too!
What do you get when you sign up?
- Normally when you sign up you pay $99 – no shipping – and you get to choose $125 worth or product.
- Sometimes Stampin’ Up! runs a recruiting promotion, when extra perks are added to the benefits.
If you have questions, please don’t be shy… ask away!
- Yes, when you sign up you are signing a contract with Stampin’ Up! to be an Independent Demonstrator.
- Yes, they ask that you purchase or sell at least $300 in product each quarter.
- Yes, as a demo we get to view and pre-order from soon to be releases catalogs a month in advance.
- Yes, you would also gain access to my upline group The BZB Stampers, and get to see and share ideas and questions with fellow stampers.
- Yes, you could attend Stampin’ Up! events, in person when possible, or virtually.
- No, there are no penalties if you don’t meet the minimum, and you get to keep everything in your starter kit!