Fancy Fold Card Series
This demo swap card was stamped and created by Ginger Schneider.
This fancy fold demo swap features the fanfare fold. All the measurements for the fanfare fold are included below. This card features a retired designer series paper, but I am sure you have plenty of patterned paper to substitute for your own creation. Enjoy the fanfare fold.
Fanfare Fold Design
Materials & Measures
- Whisper White Cardstock – 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Blackberry Bliss – 4 x 5 1/4
- Petal Pink Cardstock – 11 x 4 1/4 (score at 1 1/2, 3, 5 1/2, and 8 inches)
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4 x 2 1/4
- Designer Series Paper Selection – 4 x 1 1/4, 4 x 2 1/4, 4 x 2 3/4
- Ginger used Natures Poems DSP from the 2018 – 2019 Annual Catalog
- Nature’s Twine – 11 inches
- Blackberry Bliss – 2 x 3 (scalloped oval for sentiment)
- Whisper White – 2 x 3 (for sentiment)
Tips & Techniques
- Start by cutting and preparing all your cardstock & DSP pieces.
- Use coordinating colors from your DSP selection.
- This card has a embossed background on the Blackberry Bliss cardstock, done with the Layered Leaves embossing folder.
- The twine was adhered between the Blackberry Bliss layer and the Petal Pink fanfare layer. It is used to tie the card closed.
- Choose your sentiment before you choose your sentiment size and shape. Use a die that works well for your sentiment.
“It’s your card, make it your way!”
Shop with me, Stamp with me, or simply Share with me.
Did you enjoy today’s article on the blog? Would you like treat your creative self to more stampin’ projects I share? Be sure to subscribe on the home page of the website. Each time I post an article… you will get an email directly delivered to you.