August 2019 – Cozy Fall Crafting!
Cozy Fall Crafting – Gift of Fall Paper Pumpkin kit due to arrive in mid-August! Take a look at the newest Paper Pumpkin kit headed to current subscribers mailboxes this month. It may still feel like Summer, but these images are definitely going to be ready to welcome the change to Fall.
The Paper Pumpkin Team likes to mix things up and keep all of us on our toes and inspired by trying new things. Sometimes it is refreshing to experience a fresh and fun project. With this in mind, the GIFT OF FALL Paper Pumpkin kit will give us a chance to craft some elegant fall gift packaging.
But what about the cards? We love cards…
Stampin’ Up! knows we all love to make those darn cute cards. So they are giving us something new. This month they are offering us the Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle. This coordinating product will allow you to turn your Gift of Fall gift packaging into cards in an easy and inexpensive way.
Watch as the Gift of Fall gets a little debut.
Take a moment to watch our demonstrator development manager, Natalie White, tell you more about this fun offering, then review the rest of our page for details surrounding this new, exclusive offer from Paper Pumpkin!
Included in the Gift of Fall Paper Pumpkin:
- Makes 6 fall-themed gift bags
- Makes 12 fall-themed gift tags
- Gift of Fall stamp set
- Embellishments, Ink & Adhesive
Gift of Fall Add-On Information
- Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle (item 152885)
- Price: $10.00 usd/$13.00 cad
- Includes 24 card bases of 2 different designs with coordinating envelopes (note card size)
- Product dimensions
- Cards: 5″ x 3-1/2″ (12.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Envelopes: 5-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ (13 x 9.2 cm)
- Available August 1, while supplies last
- Not included with an August Paper Pumpkin subscription.
- Can only be purchased by current Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
- Important note: The Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle is not needed to complete the August kit projects.
Did you enjoy today’s article on the blog? Would you like treat your creative self to more stampin’ projects I share? Be sure to subscribe on the home page of the website. Each time I post an article… you will get an email directly delivered to you.