Heart to Heart for CTS#358
It’s Monday, and so it’s a quick and easy card project to share today! This one I pulled together this morning, so I could play along in the Case This Sketch Challenge. I’ve been making valentine cards for the local florist all weekend, and still had plenty of scraps laying on my table. So I pulled the bits and pieces together into one more project.
Here is the sketch from the online challenge from Case This Sketch
Heart to Heart for CTS#358 Card Breakdown:
- Whisper White Base – 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
- Real Red Front Panel – 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 – embossed with the Subtles folder for some added texture.
- From My Heart DSP – 1 x 5 1/4
- Real Red Mount for DSP – 3 1/2 x 2 5/8
- From My Heart DSP – 3 3/8 x 2 1/2
- Whisper White Sentiment – 1/2 x 2 1/2 – stamped and edged with Real Red ink.
- From My Heart DSP – 4 x 3/4 – inside embellishment
So as you can see from my measurements above, I really used small samples or left overs of the From the Heart DSP to pull this card project together. It is a SIP card for sure. Stamps + Ink + Paper. Pulled together quickly, and I am very pleased with the outcome!
Now I just have to hope Brian does’t have time to read today’s post… or he will have a preview of his Valentine’s Day card for later this week! 😉
Online Host Code – XT3CCBTY
Quick List of Products:
Did you enjoy today’s article on the blog? Would you like treat your creative self to more stampin’ projects I share? Be sure to subscribe on the home page of the website. Each time I post an article… you will get an email directly delivered to you.