Heart to Heart Stamp Set Catalog Highlight Project
It’s Friday, so today I am sharing a catalog sample project with you. Do you ever wonder how they put those card projects together? Well, I will share the secrets and try and walk you through the process. They look magnificent, but that doesn’t mean they can’t be recreated. Today are going to take a look at this fun shaker card project from page 12 in the New 2020 Spring Mini Catalog. It features the bundle – Heart to Heart, that comes with this stamp set and this fun die to create all sorts of heart embellishments.
Heart to Heart Project
Tips & Techniques
Size of Card
- This card is done the size of a note card. So 3 1/2 x 5 when folded. I recommend you could use our Whisper White Notecard pack to save time with the cutting and measuring, and envelopes are included as well.
- Cover the face of the card with a piece of DSP.
Shaker Window Construction
- Die cut a window in the Crumb Cake cardstock with the square dies.
- Back the opening with a piece of Window Sheet.
- Add dimensionals around the edge of your open window panel on the back side. It must be completed surrounded to keep all the bits in place.
- Fill that area with the hearts and some of the faceted gems.
- With another piece of cardstock, Whisper White here, back the open window pocket to seal it all together.
- Then add to the face of your card.
Making the Shaker Filler
- With your Stampin’ Spritzer and Ink Refills, one a time… spritz some Whisper White cardstock.
- Let it dry.
- Now die cut with the Heart framelits and collect the die cut hearts.
Selectively Edited Sentiment Stamping
- Here the sentiment is positioned below the die cut window.
- The words have been split into two lines, but the stamp is a single line.
- You can achieve this by using post it notes to cover your words to selectively edit what you stamp.
- Or you can ink just the first two words and stamp them… clean your stamp, and then ink and stamp the rest of the words.
- You can also see through the photopolymer stamp for positioning.
Shop with me, Stamp with me, or simply Share with me!
Heart to Heart Quick List of Products
Did you enjoy today’s article on the blog? Would you like treat your creative self to more stampin’ projects I share? Be sure to subscribe on the home page of the website. Each time I post an article… you will get an email directly delivered to you.
The Spring Catalogs have started! Shop for new product and earn some Sale-a-bration items as well. Here are the cover’s of the new Spring Mini Catalog and the Sale-a-bration Promotion Catalog.
Do you want a catalog? If you’d like to receive a copy of the new catalogs then please contact me directly. I am asking that non-VIP customers purchase a $10 gift certificate, which will allow me to cover the cost of the catalogs and shipping now. But will allow you to save $10 on your future order.