Hello with Forever Fern
So when I was working on the Mystery CASE this week, I also had Demo Swaps to design and create! This project features the Forever Fern Suite of products. It follows the same CASE Clues from Monday’s post, so it should be easy to follow along.
As you can see above, I actually designed two versions of the card. I ended up swapping the second version with the embossed front panel. I thought it made the stamped sentiment tag stand out more.
Here are some tips for both cards.
CARD 1 – Hello with Forever Fern
For this version of the project, I stamped the left side of the card front with the various fern image stamps from the set. I kept my colors in coordination of the Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper. I then added a thin strip of the DSP down the right hand side and added the Pretty Peacock Ribbon as a buffer between the two parts.
CARD 2 – Hello with Forever Fern
For this version, I put the DSP on first. Then I ran the front of the card through the Greenery embossing folder. Just lay your card open in the folder, and line up the scored/folded edge with the embossed texture. Then added the ribbon over the edge where they meet.
- For the tag, I die cut the large shape using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Then I masked off the bottom portion where the HELLO would be stamped with a post it note.
- Next I stamped the fern images in Pretty Peacock and Pear Pizzazz ink. Stamping off the rounder image first.
- Then with Soft Seafoam, I stamped the dots to fill in the white around the edges.
- Then remove the post-it and stamp the HELLO with the Pretty Peacock ink.
Quick List of Products: