Today I am sharing this cherry For You holiday card from the Let It Snow Suite in the Holiday Occasions Catalog. This sample has many layers and textures going on, but each one is simple enough to add. I will take you through each layer in the Tips & Techniques section below.
Let It Snow Suite
Here is the full catalog page featuring this suite of products. They are all super fun and cheerful. But I will focus on just the one sample today. You can click on the photo above to visit the website and see all the product offered in the suite.
Tips & Technique:
- So the card base (Blushing Bride) and the stepped up panel (Flirty Flamingo) are both embossed with the Winter Knit 3D Embossing Folder.
- The Designer Series Paper sample is die cut with the Nested Framelits dies. After adhering it to the Flirty Flamingo panel, it is edged with the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint. Let it Dry.
- Snowballs from the Let It Snow Embellishment Kit are then added for more texture.
- A piece of DSP in the Coastal Cabana samples is added for a layer of contrast to the left side.
- A Real Red Curly Ribbon bow is added next.
- The image is stamped with Memento, and then colored with markers. Coastal Cabana and Pumpkin Pie. All added to the card with dimensionals.
- Finally, the Real Red Sentiment Tag is stamped with Versa-mark and Heat Embossed with Whisper White embossing powder. Then trimmed with the Triple Banner Punch.
Quick List of Products
Shop with me, Stamp with me, or simply Share with me.
If you are shopping online, and your order is under $150, please use the host code. As a thank you, I will send you a hand-stamped card! Plus you will be invited to join my Exclusive Customer Group on Facebook! & have access to all my shared tutorials.
Current Online Host Code
Want to see other Catalog Highlight Projects I have shared here on the
Stampin’ Show & Tell with Susan? Check out the Catalog Highlights Page here.
As the end of the Holiday Catalog comes to a close, Stampin’ Up! has released the retiring items list. Which means you need to get these goodies before they are retired on Jan 2nd, or sell out in some case. You can see them all online for the most up to date availability.
Did you enjoy today’s article on the blog? Would you like to treat your creative self to more stampin’ projects I share? Be sure to subscribe on the home page of the website. Each time I post an article… you will get an email directly delivered to you.
The Spring Catalogs have started! Shop for new product and earn some Sale-a-bration items as well. Here are the cover’s of the new Spring Mini Catalog and the Sale-a-bration Promotion Catalog.
Do you want a catalog? If you’d like to receive a copy of the new catalogs then please contact me directly. I am asking that non-VIP customers purchase a $10 gift certificate, which will allow me to cover the cost of the catalogs and shipping now. But will allow you to save $10 on your future order.