Lovely Lily Pad Simple Card Project
Well it’s Sale-a-bration Time with Stampin’ Up! It’s like a New Years Celebration for paper crafters. Time to earn some free products to add to our personal collections, and just by purchasing supplies and stamp sets we want to get anyway. So a win-win for all of us. Sale-a-bration runs from Jan 3rd to March 31. But items are limited in quantity, so if there is something you definitely want from the Sale-a-bration items, you should not delay.
Lily Collection from SAB 2020
Today’s project features the Lily Pad products from the Sale-a-bration Promotion. To get all three products for yourself, you need to have a qualifying $200 order. So, you may want to think about stocking up on items you order all year long and build that order.
Lovely Lily Pad Card Project
Materials & Measures
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock – 5 1/2 x 7 1/4
- DSP – Lily Impressions – 2 3/4 x 5 1/4 and 1 1/4 x 5 1/4
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4 x 5 1/4
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock – 3 x 2 1/4
- Pearlized Doily
Tips & Techniques
- I stamped the flower image with Calypso Coral ink onto Thick Whisper White Cardstock. Then before it dried, I used my Blender Pen to shade and color the image from the ink stamped. You have to work quickly so the ink doesn’t dry.
- To build the flower, I stamped it twice. The second one, I then cut apart into the lower petal section and the smaller flower section. Then I layered them together with dimensionals.
- When adding the Doily to the card, I used the dimensionals to adhere it to the face of the card, through the open doily areas. Then positioned my flower over the top. This reduces the risk of sticky adhesive touching the inside of your card.
- I stamped the smaller bud flowers on the inside of the card, and repeated my Blender Pen coloring technique there as well.
- Then I added just a few (3) sequence from the Gingham Gala package. You could also use the Terracotta colored ones from the Woven Threads collection.
Shop with me, Stamp with me, or simply Share with me!
Lovely Lily Pad Quick List of Products
Here’s a look at other samples featuring these products.
Did you enjoy today’s article on the blog? Would you like treat your creative self to more stampin’ projects I share? Be sure to subscribe on the home page of the website. Each time I post an article… you will get an email directly delivered to you.
The Spring Catalogs have started! Shop for new product and earn some Sale-a-bration items as well. Here are the cover’s of the new Spring Mini Catalog and the Sale-a-bration Promotion Catalog.
Do you want a catalog? If you’d like to receive a copy of the new catalogs then please contact me directly. I am asking that non-VIP customers purchase a $10 gift certificate, which will allow me to cover the cost of the catalogs and shipping now. But will allow you to save $10 on your future order.