Catalog CASE Project
… from p28 – Lucky Me with Game On Stamp Set
Okay, it’s Friday and I have another shaker card from the catalog to share with you. There are a few more in the book as well, but I will share those with you later in the catalog season. But for today, we will look at the Game On card from p.28. If you wanted to play in this weeks Mystery Challenge, you still have time.
Lucky Me with Game On Project Details
Tips & Tricks:
- Die cut adhesive foam by placing die on foam diagonally.
- Dry emboss with brick embossing folder.
- Cut window sheet 1/4″ shorter than card front.
- Use SNAIL to add window sheet to cardstock.
- Add foam to panel.
- Use inside foam piece and cut up to fill in corners of panel, if desired for extra support.
- Remove adhesive from back of gold gilded gems. Some adhesive will be left over, so make sure to remove all adhesive.
- Use left over foam adhesive to back playing cards hands and sentiment strip
Quick List of Products:
Take a look at the others catalog projects from p.28 as well. I think they are all wonderful “GUY” cards. The three sets showcased here are…
If you need help with any of these other projects, just ask.
Why A Catalog Highlight?
While I would love to purchase and stamp with all the products in the catalog. My little business does not support that type of buying power! So, even though stamping with you and for you is a great joy… I hope these projects inspire you. Remember, if you need any of the products, I greatly appreciate your business.