Fancy Fold Card Series
I have a series of fancy fold cards to share with you each week, for the next several weeks. Some are similar to cards I have seen before, others are very unique all together.They were all created by fellow demonstrators, and gathered in a swap of cards between us.
I will share the photographs of the complete cards and as much detail as I can for each one. Hopefully making them as easy as 1…2…3… for you to re-create on our own.
This card was stamped by Lori Watson – Ind. Stampin’ Up! Demo from MI, USA
1 – Materials & Measures
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock Base – 11 x 4 1/4
- Whisper White Cardstock – 5 1/2 x 4 1/4, scrap for oval label.
- Basic Gray – 2 x 3
2 – Tips & Tricks
- With your Simply Scored, mark and score the 5 1/2 inch fold line for the card. Also, mark the 1 1/4 inch line down the face of the card. Use your paper trimmer or your paper snips to cut away the 5 1/2 x 1 1/4 inch section of the face of the card.
- Emboss the remaining front panel of the card with an embossing folder.
- Use a circle punch to create the peek-a-boo notch in the front of the card.
- Use the Story Label Punch & Oval Framelits to create the sentiment tag.
- Wrap the ribbon around the notch on the face of the card and tie a bow.
- Stamp the inside and color with Blends and coat the flower with Wink of Stella.
If your order is greater than $150, omit the code, and enjoy your Stampin Reward Dollars. ALL shoppers are entered in the end of the month drawing.
3 – Quick Product List
Shop with me, Stamp with me, or simply Share with me.