Magnolia Lane – thanks – Fancy Fold Card Series
I have a series of fancy fold cards to share with you each week, for the next several weeks. Some are similar to cards I have seen before, others are very unique all together.They were all created by fellow demonstrators, and gathered in a swap of cards between us.
I will share the photographs of the complete cards and as much detail as I can for each one. Hopefully making them as easy as 1…2…3… for you to re-create on our own.
This card was stamped by Lori Watson – Ind. Stampin’ Up! Demo from MI, USA
Magnolia Lane – thanks project details
1 – Materials & Measures
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock Base – 11 x 4 1/4
- Whisper White Cardstock – 5 1/2 x 4 1/4, scrap for oval label.
- Basic Gray – 2 x 3
2 – Tips & Tricks
- With your Simply Scored, mark and score the 5 1/2 inch fold line for the card. Also, mark the 1 1/4 inch line down the face of the card. Use your paper trimmer or your paper snips to cut away the 5 1/2 x 1 1/4 inch section of the face of the card.
- Emboss the remaining front panel of the card with an embossing folder.
- Use a circle punch to create the peek-a-boo notch in the front of the card.
- Use the Story Label Punch & Oval Framelits to create the sentiment tag.
- Wrap the ribbon around the notch on the face of the card and tie a bow.
- Stamp the inside and color with Blends and coat the flower with Wink of Stella.
If your order is greater than $150, omit the code, and enjoy your Stampin Reward Dollars. ALL shoppers are entered in the end of the month drawing.
3 – Quick Product List
Shop with me, Stamp with me, or simply Share with me.
Did you enjoy today’s article on the blog? Would you like treat your creative self to more stampin’ projects I share? Be sure to subscribe on the home page of the website. Each time I post an article… you will get an email directly delivered to you.