NEW Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Many of you have been asking… WHEN will the new cut & emboss machine be available? Well part of your wait is over. Today, September 1st, 2020 you are able to order the new standard sized machine. Order online or contact me to place an order.
Our Stampin’ Cut & Emboss (and Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines – to be released later this year) offer multiple die cutting and embossing options for the full range of stampers – from beginners to seasoned crafters.
Our Stampin’ Up!-exclusive machines offer the highest quality and make precise cuts and detailed embossed images every time. They’re also simple to store and easily portable, which makes packing for your events a cinch! They come with all the tools needed to get started right away, making it easy to have a fantastic die-cutting and embossing experience from the start
So what sets our machines apart from the rest?
Here are some of our favorite features:
- Durable machines with high-quality results. The solid steel construction frame and rubber feet that securely grip the work surface produce crisp, clean, precise cutting and beautifully detailed embossing.
- Easy to use. The machines and tools are designed for an intuitive die-cutting and embossing experience. For example, all plates are labeled with a number and are color coded for easy reference and use when building your sandwich. And just like the name suggests, our Magnetic Cutting Plates have fully-magnetic surfaces to make it easy to securely position your dies and keep them in place.
- Simple to store. The platforms on both machines fold for space-saving storage and they look pretty too–the sleek, clean design suits any crafting space.
- Portable. You can use both machines at home or on the go with their folding platforms and ergonomic carrying handles. This makes it easy to showcase the product line in your classes and workshops! It’s also convenient for your customers who like to attend crops or other crafting get together.
So what do you get with the NEW Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine?
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine – 149653 – $120.00
This machine has a wide 6″ (15.2 cm) platform that works with all Stampin’ Up! dies and embossing folders. Includes:
- 1 Base Plate (Plate 1)
- 1 Die Plate (Plate 2)
- 2 Cutting Plates (Plate 3)
- 1 Specialty Plate (Plate 4)
Accessories To Assist in Your Crafting Available
Adhesive Sheets – 152334 – $10.00
Easily adhere shapes you cut with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine or Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and dies. 12 sheets. 6″ x 12″ (15.2 x 30.5 cm).
Magnetic Cutting Plate – 149656 – $24.00
Thin, fully magnetic sheet with self-healing cutting surface. Magnetic Cutting Plate (Plate 5) holds dies securely in place, even nested dies. This slim, portable sheet replaces a Cutting Plate in your sandwich, making it even easier to take with you. Use with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
Replacement Items (these come standard with your machine to start) – for use with the new machine.
Base Plate & Die Plate Replacement Pack – 149657 – $30.00
Includes Base Plate (Plate 1) for use with dies and embossing folders and Die Plate (Plate 2) for use with dies.
Cutting Plates – 150815 – $11
Replacement Cutting Plates (Plate 3). 2 plates.
Specialty Plate – 154711 – $10.00
Use Specialty Plate (Plate 4) with 3D embossing folders for best embossing results and with Impression Mats when embossing with dies. (The Specialty Plate is not needed with standard embossing folders.)
Note: this plate can be used interchangeably with the 3D Embossing Folder Plate.
If you are shopping online, and your order is under $150, please use the host code. As a thank you, I will send you a hand-stamped card! Plus you will be invited to join my Exclusive Customer Group on Facebook! & have access to all my shared tutorials.
In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 USD, new recruits choose $125 USD worth of products) you will also receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set—all for their first event.
Join My Team – The Stampin’ Show & Tell Paper Crafter’s
Have you ever considered signing up as a demonstrator with Stampin’ Up!
- Shop with a 20% discount all the time
- Pre-Order access to new catalog merchandise
- Be a part of a large demo team of fellow paper crafters
- Maybe start a paper crafting business of your own
If you have any questions about the opportunity, please don’t hesitate to ask. I have been a demo for more than 15 years! I would love to share it with you.