Peaceful Poppy SIP Card
This is a project I shared on my Facebook Event Page last week. It is a SIP Card Project. SIP – Stamps, Ink, Paper!
- Stamps: Painted Poppies & Peaceful Moments Stamp Sets
- Ink: Poppy Parade, Old Olive, Memento Black
- Paper: Peaceful Poppies DSP, Whisper White, Poppy Parade
I let the coordinating colors from my selected piece of DSP decide the colors for his card. Then just paired the images of the Painted Poppies stamp set with the sentiments of the Peaceful Moments stamp set. Which is exactly how the suite was designed by Stampin’ Up! Creative geniuses.
Here is the Stampin’ Show & Tell Video Demonstration I shared during the event. Enjoy!
Tips & Techniques:
- I only used a 5 1/4 x 3/4 inch piece of Designer Series Paper!
- This design is great, because you get to use the wonder patterned designer series paper, but only a small piece of it. Which means you have lots of left over paper for other projects. Or, you can make many of this same card! Could even be done with scrap from other projects.
- Paper Ribbon instead of real ribbon!
- So here I used a 1/4 x 5 1/4 inch piece of scrap Poppy Parade cardstock to finish off the edge of the DSP panel added to the front of the card. Super way to use up those thin scrap pieces. Plus no bulk added and you don’t have to tie any bows!
Online Host Code – DXXWP324
Peaceful Poppy SIP Card Supply List for this project:
Did you enjoy today’s article on the blog? Would you like treat your creative self to more stampin’ projects I share? Be sure to subscribe on the home page of the website. Each time I post an article… you will get an email directly delivered to you.