Fancy Fold Card Series
This card was created and stamped by Veronica Singh and swapped with me. I am sharing it with you today on the Show & Tell!
Materials & Measures
- Blueberry Bushel Cardstock Base – 4 1/4 x 11 (scored at 4 1/4 and 8 1/2)
- Whisper White Cardstock – center liner – 4 x 4
- DSP – front panel – 4 x 4
- DSP – top closure panel – 4 x 2 1/4
- Call Me Clover Cardstock – 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 (2 1/4 inch circle punch)
- Whisper White – 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 – (2 inch circle punch)
Tips & Tricks
- Be sure that when your card is folded closed – it doesn’t exceed 5 1/2 inches. You want it to fit into a standard sized envelope.
- Add the DSP to the top closure portion of the card. (4 x 2 1/4)
- Step 1 – to punch hole in the card for the peek through sentiment. First fold the top 3 inch flap closed on to the base of the card. Do not have the other flap folded at the same time.
- Step 2 – to punch hole in the card for the peek through sentiment. Using the 2 1/4 inch circle punch, center the creased part of the card half way into the punch. Use the punch upside down to determine the half way mark. Punch the hole.
- Add the DSP panel to the section of the card, that when first unfolded, it will show as the face of the card. (4 x 4)
- Then punch out a 2 1/4 inch circle and the 2 inch circle to create the sentiment portion. Adhere together. Then add to the DSP Panel (4 x 4) so that the circle punch will go through the punched out hole in the card base.
- My suggestion is to have the top flap open so you can see the entire punched out circle outline. Then position the sentiment circle in the missing piece hole.
- Be careful to only add adhesive to the bottom half of the back of your 2 1/4 circle sentiment.
“It’s your card, make it your way!”
Of course, you can alter the cosmetics of this card design. Just be careful to have it fit into your envelope when you are finished. Have fun.
If your order is greater than $150, omit the code, and enjoy your Stampin Reward Dollars. ALL shoppers are entered in the end of the month drawing.
Shop with me, Stamp with me, or simply Share with me.