Simple Stamping with Warm Hugs | #MCC27
It’s day three for our Mystery CASE Challenge #MCC27. Once again I am going to use a Stampin’ Up! project idea that was shared with the demonstrator group a few weeks ago. Simple Stamping with Warm Hugs stamp set, it again features background stamping. Let’s take a look to get started.
Warm Hugs Inspiration Project
This project features the cute mini image coffee cup from the Warm Hugs stamp set. You can see they used a couple of colors, but just a repeated stamped pattern. They stamped on an slanted line, but just filled the space with color, image, and a stamped pattern. My suggestion is take your time, don’t rush, but fill the cardstock!
I have a Stampin’ Show & Tell video to share, with my take on this card layout. So enjoy watching while I share my own ideas.
Stampin’ Show & Tell Video Demonstration – Blossoms In Bloom Birthday
Well… did that make sense? And did you catch that when we stamp on Vellum Cardstock, it takes TIME to let your images DRY! Set it aside or dry it with your Heat Tool. But please know if you touch the ink before it dries completely it will smudge.
This is a really simple stamping design layout for a card project, but you could make it with so many images, and for so many occasions. Give it a try.
- Card Base – 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
- Vellum Layer – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2
- Sentiment Strip – sized to fit
Take a look at the three samples I shared today.
- Blossoms In Bloom stamp set [Highland Heather with Vellum Cardstock, Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape Ink.]
- Warm Hugs stamp set sample by Stampin’ Up!
- Harvest Hellos stamp set for the leaf image. and Peaceful Moments stamp set for the sentiment. [Mint Macaroon cardstock and ink, Wink of Stella Brush to watercolor Wash the leaves.]
- Christmas Means More stamp set. [Bumblebee Cardstock and Ink, Vellum Cardstock.]
If you are shopping online, and your order is under $150, please use the host code. As a thank you, I will send you a hand-stamped card! Plus you will be invited to join my Exclusive Customer Group on Facebook! & have access to all my shared tutorials.
So three days of samples, all with Stampin’ Show & Tell videos. You have a couple of days to play along in the weekly challenge. Remember, to join me Friday for the Friday Follow Along shared on the Facebook Group. The link is shared below. And then on Saturday afternoon, it’s time for the Joy of Stamps Blog Hop this month. So late Saturday you can visit the blog to see what the group shared. Or catch the email when it posts.
Have a great rest of the week friends.