From the Archives…
Last week I shared an archive project that featured this same stamp set Paisley & Posies. This week, the card was designed more for our guys! With colors selected with the guy recipient in mind.
Lots of you ask about how to come up with card ideas for giving to our guys. And sometimes it just comes to keep it simple, clean lines, and color choices. I hope you enjoy the demonstration, and the project details shared below.
Single Paisley Stampin’ Show & Tell Demonstration
Materials & Measures:
- Crumb Cake 4 ¼ x 11
- Cherry Cobbler 5 ¼ x 4
- Whisper White 5 x 3 ¾
- Crumb Cake 2 ¾ x 3 ¼
- Whisper White 2 ½ x 3
- Whisper White 5 ¼ x 4 (inside liner)
- Ribbon 9 inches
- Envelope Whisper White
Quick List of Items:
Remember the stamp set is retired.
- With Memento Black, stamp your Paisley image multiple times on the background Whisper White cardstock.
- With Memento Ink, stamp the Paisley image one time on the Whisper White 2 ½ x 3.
- Add one more to the envelope.
- Stamp two more on the opposite corners of the liner piece, if you choose.
- Use your Stampin’ Blends (or Stampin’ Markers or Watercolor Pencils) and COLOR!
- Adhere the Single Paisley image to the small Crumb Cake mount.
- Adhere the background Paisley print to the Cherry Cobbler mount.
- Punch a ¼ hole in the center of the Cherry Cobbler piece and wrap and make your bow.
- Adhere to the Crumb Cake card base with snail.
- Then Single Paisley to the center of the card front with dimensionals.
- Adhere the liner piece with snail adhesive.
From the Archives Series…
I hope you find some inspiration in today’s project. If you want to learn more about my Archives Series link here to the index. You can find other projects there as well.
Did you enjoy today’s article on the blog? Would you like treat your creative self to more stampin’ projects I share? Be sure to subscribe on the home page of the website. Each time I post an article… you will get an email directly delivered to you.