Catalog Highlight Project
Peace & Happiness with the Snow Front stamp set. Today I am sharing this catalog sample project with you from page 45 in the Fall Holiday Catalog. What really caught my eye with this project is the double layer of texture as a background builder. I will take you through the project below with the Tips and Techniques, and I share the products list as well. Here’s to a peaceful and happy holiday season. I hope you enjoy this project as much as I do.
Snow Front Stamp Set
Tips & Technique:
- This is a Garden Green card base that has been covered with the Toile Tiding Buffalo Check pattern paper.
- The next Wood layer of DSP comes from the Pressed Petals DSP product. But you could probably substitute in the sample from the Wood Textures DSP package as well.
- The Stamped scene is stamped on a die cut Whisper White panel with the Nested Label Framelits. Trim the right side of it before you stamp the scene. Probably to a width of about 3 3/4 inches.
- The ribbon will be bulky on this card. I would used glue dots or liquid adhesive to help hold in place.
- Then to add the scene panel double stack Dimensionals so that there is enough space for ribbon to fit under nested label panel
- Finally for a bit of sparkle add a trio of Holiday Rhinestones.
Quick List of Products:
Shop with me, Stamp with me, or simply Share with me.
If you are shopping online, and your order is under $150, please use the host code. As a thank you, I will send you a hand-stamped card! Plus you will be invited to join my Exclusive Customer Group on Facebook! & have access to all my shared tutorials.
Current Online Host Code
Want to see other Catalog Highlight Projects I have shared here on the
Stampin’ Show & Tell with Susan? Check out the Catalog Highlights Page here.
As the end of the Holiday Catalog comes to a close, Stampin’ Up! has released the retiring items list. Which means you need to get these goodies before they are retired on Jan 2nd, or sell out in some case. You can see them all online for the most up to date availability.
Did you enjoy today’s article on the blog? Would you like to treat your creative self to more stampin’ projects I share? Be sure to subscribe on the home page of the website. Each time I post an article… you will get an email directly delivered to you.
The Spring Catalogs have started! Shop for new product and earn some Sale-a-bration items as well. Here are the cover’s of the new Spring Mini Catalog and the Sale-a-bration Promotion Catalog.
Do you want a catalog? If you’d like to receive a copy of the new catalogs then please contact me directly. I am asking that non-VIP customers purchase a $10 gift certificate, which will allow me to cover the cost of the catalogs and shipping now. But will allow you to save $10 on your future order.