Catalog Highlight Project
Enjoy This Beautiful Season with the So Many Stars Bundle. The Bundle includes the So Many Stars Stamp Set and Stitched Stars Dies. I also want you to enjoy this card sample I am sharing with you today. Did you take a close look at the first few pages of the holiday catalog? Stampin’ Up! has given us a Bundle Index with some stunning card samples. This is one of them, and I nearly missed it. Don’t worry, I am going to break it all down with you today and share how it was crafted.
So Many Stars Bundle
I really took a close look at this bundle with a customer recently. We were discussing that not only is it a great stand alone stamp set, but the dies collection could certainly be used a number of different sets all by themselves. The stars could be used for many different themed card projects and scrapbook pages.
Catalog Highlight Project with the So Many Stars Bundle
Tips & Technique:
- Start by stamping the tiny star image on the card base with Versa-mark ink. Next dust with Gold emboss powder and heat set with your Heat Tool.
- Now with Stampin’ sponges, add a multitude of shading with the various colors selected.
- Create From Whisper White Cardstock a Nested Framelit Dies panel.
- Before you stamp, you will want to trim the length to less than 4 1/4 inches from one end. Stamp your sentiment and adhere to the card front with dimensionals.
- Die cut the Stars Swirl from the Gold Foil and adhere with the mini glue dots.
- Shade Basic Pearls with the Blend Markers for the center of the star framelits.
- With the Fine Tip glue you can add some Snowflake Sequins.
Quick List of Products
Shop with me, Stamp with me, or simply Share with me.
If you are shopping online, and your order is under $150, please use the host code. As a thank you, I will send you a hand-stamped card! Plus you will be invited to join my Exclusive Customer Group on Facebook! & have access to all my shared tutorials.
Current Online Host Code
Want to see other Catalog Highlight Projects I have shared here on the
Stampin’ Show & Tell with Susan? Check out the Catalog Highlights Page here.
Did you enjoy today’s article on the blog? Would you like treat your creative self to more stampin’ projects I share? Be sure to subscribe on the home page of the website. Each time I post an article… you will get an email directly delivered to you.
As the end of the Holiday Catalog comes to a close, Stampin’ Up! has released the retiring items list. Which means you need to get these goodies before they are retired on Jan 2nd, or sell out in some case. You can see them all online for the most up to date availability.
The Spring Catalogs have started! Shop for new product and earn some Sale-a-bration items as well. Here are the cover’s of the new Spring Mini Catalog and the Sale-a-bration Promotion Catalog.
Do you want a catalog? If you’d like to receive a copy of the new catalogs then please contact me directly. I am asking that non-VIP customers purchase a $10 gift certificate, which will allow me to cover the cost of the catalogs and shipping now. But will allow you to save $10 on your future order.