So Sentimental Project – Catalog Highlight
This project can be found featured in the Spring Mini Catalog on page 21. It really caught my eye the first time I flipped through the new catalog. Crisp clean lines, wonderful layers, and lots of bright colors! Then I noticed the died ribbon and the set of Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
Now, I have to purchase on a budget, just like all of you. But that doesn’t mean I can’t admire and share some hints about catalog projects. And you may find that when I share the Tips & Tricks of this project, you can use them in projects of your own, with products you already have on hand.
And if you simply, fall head over heals for this project, you will be well on your way to CASE-ing it after you order the featured products for yourself. Please, if you are going to place an order, I would greatly appreciate your support. Every little bit helps to keep me stamping and sharing projects with all of you.
Now let’s look at the project…
Tips & Tricks:
- The Whisper White panel behind the sentiment is die cut with the Stitched Sweetly Dies.
- Then stamped with the flower image from Dressed to Impress stamp set with Versa-mark ink, dust with White Emboss Powder, and heat set.
- The Lovely Lipstick sentiment label is also die cut with the Stitched Sweetly Dies, and also stamped and embossed with White Emboss Powder.
- The Scallop Ribbon is dies to Daffodil Delight with the Blend Marker.
- The layers are popped up with dimensionals to add depth, and help to highlight the layers differences.
So Sentimental Project Supply List:
Did you enjoy today’s article on the blog? Would you like treat your creative self to more stampin’ projects I share? Be sure to subscribe on the home page of the website. Each time I post an article… you will get an email directly delivered to you.
Shop with me, Stamp with me, or simply Share with me!
This helps me, pool host rewards from smaller orders and support me.
All shoppers are entered into the FREE SHIPPING drawing, at the end of each month!