From the Archives…
Do Something Creative Everyday with Crafting Forever
Original Crafted Dated: July 2017
This is a fairly simple card layout. We have three background panels to make up the card front. Then a framed and colored focal point. Add a sentiment in coordinating color and frame it up as well.
Nice clean lines, and bright colors, along with some textured stamped into the background panels with Versa-mark ink to create a subtle watermark images.
CRAFTING FOREVER STAMP SET
This stamp set Crafting Forever is still available as a current set in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. So you could re-create this card or one similar with your favorite palette of colors.
This was a video tutorial I did for my customers in 2017. I am sharing it here with you today. I hope you enjoy the demonstration.
Do Something Creative Everyday with Crafting Forever Stampin’ Show & Tell Video
Materials & Measures for this Project:
- 100# Whisper White Cardstock – 11 x 4 ¼
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock – 3 ⅛ x 3 ⅝
- Berry Burst Cardstock – ¾ x 5 ¼
- Basic Black Cardstock – 3 ⅛ x 1 ½ and 2 ½ x 3 ½
- 100# Whisper White Cardstock – 2 ¼ x 3 ¼
- Berry Burst 2 Inch Circle Punch
- 100# Whisper White 2 ¾ x 2 (1 ¾ Circle Punch)
- Envelope: Whisper White
Tips & Techniques for this Project:
- Stamp your background images with Versa-mark ink to create a watermark effect
- At the time of this project I used Archival Black ink, now you would most likely use Memento Black ink and let it dry before coloring your image.
- Markers Used in this sample, coordinate with the cardstock. Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Berry Burst, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake
Shop with me, Stamp with me, or simply Share with me.
Quick List of Products
From the Archives Series…
I hope you find some inspiration in today’s project. If you want to learn more about my Archives Series link here to the index. You can find other projects there as well.
Did you enjoy today’s article on the blog? Would you like treat your creative self to more stampin’ projects I share? Be sure to subscribe on the home page of the website. Each time I post an article… you will get an email directly delivered to you.