Thanks For Being You Card
Free As A Bird – SU! Project of the Month #1
As a demonstrator, I receive weekly newsletters direct from Stampin’ Up! And often they include projects for us to share with our stamping customers. Since I was featuring the Free As A Bird Stamp Set this month, this project came at just the right time.
Stampin’ Show & Tell Video Tutorial
Above you can link to my video tutorial of this project. I followed the directions that Stampin’ Up! provided. Below are the materials & measures and Stampin’ Up! instructions for the card project.
Shop with me, Stamp with me, or simply Share with me.
Today’s Tutorial Provided by Stampin’ Up!
Materials & Measures
WHISPER WHITE NOTE CARDS & ENVELOPES
BIRD BALLAD DESIGNER SERIES PAPER • 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ and 3″ x 3″
WHISPER WHITE CARD STOCK • 2″ x 1″
1. Cut a line of die-cut dots in the Whisper White Note Card using the Stitched Nested Labels Dies.
2. Stamp flowers in Petal Pink ink on the card. Lightly color the flower centers using the Petal Pink Light Stampin’ Blends.
3. Adhere a piece of Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper and Very Vanilla 3/8″ (1 cm) Scalloped Lace Trim to the card front.
4. Punch a circle from another design of the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper using the 2-1/4″ (5.7 cm) Circle Punch; adhere the circle to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Stamp the sentiment in Soft Suede ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut the cardstock down and adhere it to the card along with a Linen Thread bow.
If you are shopping online, and your order is under $150, please use the host code. As a thank you, I will send you a hand-stamped card! Plus you will be invited to join my Exclusive Customer Group on Facebook! & have access to all my shared tutorials.
Current Online Host Code
If your order is greater than $150, omit the code, and enjoy your Stampin Reward Dollars. ALL shoppers are entered in the end of the month drawing.
Quick List of Products used in this project:
Did you enjoy today’s article on the blog? Would you like treat your creative self to more stampin’ projects I share? Be sure to subscribe on the home page of the website. Each time I post an article… you will get an email directly delivered to you.