Today I am sharing two projects from the Holiday Catalog featuring the Wrapped In Plaid suite. I will share the products used and also some tips for creating these projects yourself. Or use the technique shared on other beautiful creations. I like to refer to these as Catalog Highlight projects.
Wrapped in Plaid – Christmas Cheer Card
Tips & Technique:
- Techinique: Faux Watercolor
- Ink up your tree image with Shaded Spruce ink, then with the spritzer, misted inked stamp surface prior to stamping
- Use the Aqua painter to do a watercolor wash on the background
Christmas Cheer Card Products
Wrapped In Plaid – North Pole Delivery Tag
Tips & Technique:
- Start with the tag base in Whisper White.
- Die cut the Cherry Cobbler with the Stitched Shape Dies
- Punch out the Pine Tree from the Plaid DSP 2 or 3 times.
- In this sample, it looks like they used a sewing machine to stitch the trees together, and probably to the Cherry Cobbler layer as well.
- If you don’t sew! Like me, you could adhere them together with the fine tip glue. Crease along the center line and only use a little bit of adhesive.
- Stamp your sentiment.
- Add the twine and bell for the bow.
North Pole Delivery Tag Products
Shop with me, Stamp with me, or simply Share with me.
Did you enjoy today’s article on the blog? Would you like treat your creative self to more stampin’ projects I share? Be sure to subscribe on the home page of the website. Each time I post an article… you will get an email directly delivered to you.
The Spring Catalogs have started! Shop for new product and earn some Sale-a-bration items as well. Here are the cover’s of the new Spring Mini Catalog and the Sale-a-bration Promotion Catalog.
Do you want a catalog? If you’d like to receive a copy of the new catalogs then please contact me directly. I am asking that non-VIP customers purchase a $10 gift certificate, which will allow me to cover the cost of the catalogs and shipping now. But will allow you to save $10 on your future order.