You Inspire Me for CTS378
Today I am sharing a card that used NO INK & NO STAMPS! What?
So how do you make a card with no ink & no stamps… you use pre-printed panels from a Memories & More pack or a die cut sentiment! This card features a card from the Flowers for All Seasons Memories & More package.
I am following an offered sketch from the Case This Sketch blog. There CTS378 challenge. As always, you are welcome to follow the link back to their blog and see all the other fabulous projects that were inspired by this sketch.
You Inspire Me for CTS378 Project Details
So as you can see I selected the sentiment panel from the kit that reads “YOU INSPIRE ME”. From there I let that panel inspire the rest of the card. Here was my process…
- To follow the sketch I decided to crop down the rectangular sentiment panel to a circle. I used my Stitched Shaped Dies to trim it out.
- Then from the colors in the image, I selected So Saffron, Just Jade and Cinnamon Cider for my layers to the card.
- Cinnamon Cider for the card base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
- So Saffron for the thin rectangle 4 1/2 x 2
- Cinnamon Cider for the focal point mount 3 x 3
- Just Jade for some added foliage
- Okay, so it need some texture.
- Tasteful Textile embossing folder for the Cinnamon Cedar
- Ornate Floral embossing folder for the So Saffron
- I layered all those panels to build the sketch with dimensionals between each layer.
- Then I added Enamel Dots in the Cinnamon Cider color to the flowers centers.
- Finally, I added Just Jade Sprigs as well. To get them all the curve to match the image in the panel, I broke them apart and flipped them over to match the shape. I used mini glue dots to add them.
Quick List of Products:
Did you enjoy today’s article on the blog? Would you like treat your creative self to more stampin’ projects I share? Be sure to subscribe on the home page of the website. Each time I post an article… you will get an email directly delivered to you.