From the Archives…
Original Posted Date: Dec 2017
This project features are retired hostess set You’re Delightful with the big post sentiment stamps, and also the Paisley & Posies stamp set which is also retired. On today’s project we have a stamped an colored layer with an overlay of vellum cardstock that showcases our sentiment. And a clever band of cardstock to hide the adhesive to hold our two layers together.
Here is a video demonstration for your to watch see how I put it all together. The details of the projects are below, in case you want to CASE the idea with your own stamp collection. Enjoy the project share today, and try something new in your projects.
You’re Delightful Stampin’ Show & Tell Demonstration
Materials & Measures:
- Whisper White 5 ½ x 8 ½
- Old Olive 5 ¼ x 4
- Whisper White 3 ¾ x 5
- Vellum 3 ¾ x 5
- Old Olive ½ x 4
- 100# Whisper White 2 ½ x 2
- Envelope Whisper White
Quick List of Products:
Remember, both stamp sets and dies are retired.
- Create your pattern of Posies and Paisleys on your clear block.
- With Memento Ink, , stamp the images on the Whisper White 5 x 3 ¾ cardstock. Twice, flipping the image for the second image stamped.
- You may also want to stamp your envelope now as well.
- Now with Old Olive ink, stamp your expression on the Vellum cardstock.
- Dust with Clear emboss powder.
Emboss, Color, Trim
- Now Heat emboss the expression with the Heat Tool. Move slowly so that the powder melts and creates a glossy coat.
- Use your Stampin’ Blends (or Stampin’ Markers or Watercolor Pencils) and COLOR!
- If you have the Paisley Framelits you can die cut your embellishment Paisley. If not you can use your Paper Snips to trim it out.
- Adhere the Paisley image to the Old Olive mount.
- Adhere the Old Olive ½ strip to the front of your Vellum piece. Use the Grid paper to help you get it straight.
- Now adhere with snail on the vellum, behind the ½ inch Old Olive, and place over the Paisley image.
- Use a dimensional to add the Paisley Die Cut embellishment.
- Add the Old Olive card front to the Whisper White card base.
From the Archives Series…
I hope you find some inspiration in today’s project. If you want to learn more about my Archives Series link here to the index. You can find other projects there as well.
Did you enjoy today’s article on the blog? Would you like treat your creative self to more stampin’ projects I share? Be sure to subscribe on the home page of the website. Each time I post an article… you will get an email directly delivered to you.