From the Archives…
You’re The Best with Seasonal Layers and Label Me Pretty
Original Crafted Dated: August 2017
So I have chosen this card project to share today, since it has that tiny sparkly leaf on it. And it really caught my attention on the crafting table, as I have dozens of cards laid out to share from the archives.
Now this card is one of the first and actually few I have done with the embossing paste. But it wasn’t too difficult, and the more you play with the product the better the technique becomes. The one hint I do have, is to wash off your masking template as soon as possible. Once the paste dry’s it is a bit difficult to remove.
Surprising all the Stampin’ Up! products I used to create this card are still available in the current Annual Catalog. I them all listed below for you for easy access shopping. But here are the two key items.
Label Me Pretty Stamp Set
Seasonal Layers Framelits
You’re The Best with Seasonal Layers Stampin’ Show & Tell Video
Materials & Measures
- Smoky Slate Cardstock – 11 x 4 ¼
- Whisper White Cardstock – 5 ¼ x 4
- Old Olive Cardstock – 2 ½ x 2 ½ (Detailed Leaf Die)
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock – 2 ½ x 2 ½ (Solid Leaf Die)
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Paper – 1 ½ x 1 ½ (Small Leaf Die)
- Envelope: Whisper White
Tips & Techniques
- I started with the embossing paste panel, this give it time to dry while you preparing the other elements of the card.
- Caution – if you heat set the embossing paste, be careful it doesn’t burn and also it might puff a little.
Shop with me, Stamp with me, or simply Share with me.
Quick List of Products
Are you interested in more projects that feature this coordinating stamp set and framelits? I have a Bundle to Go Tutorial package that features 6 projects.
From the Archives Series…
I hope you find some inspiration in today’s project. If you want to learn more about my Archives Series link here to the index. You can find other projects there as well.
Did you enjoy today’s article on the blog? Would you like treat your creative self to more stampin’ projects I share? Be sure to subscribe on the home page of the website. Each time I post an article… you will get an email directly delivered to you.